Our professional services include:
- Reviewing and screening your cases to prevent wasting your time and resources on nonmeritorious cases;
- Reviewing and analyzing medical records for deviations from the medical and nursing standards of care;
- Summarizing medical records and preparing a trial-ready report with documented evidence;
- Preparing in-depth medical and nursing literature searches which provide the theoretical foundation;
- Identifying additional documents vital to your case preparation; and
- Provide expert testimony or locate expert witnesses who can support your cases with authoritative testimony.
Your legal expertise and MLNC's intimate knowledge of the inner workings of healthcare organizations and systems combine to produce your strongest case and achieve the best outcomes for your clients. MLNC is qualified with extensive experience in numerous healthcare settings to put medical terminology, disease processes, health issues and the healthcare system into common language for your team, the judge and the jury.
We at Malaer Legal Nursing Consulting LLC look forward to assisting you and your team.
For more information, contact us at:
Malaer Legal Nurse Consulting LLC
Robert A. Malaer, MSN, RN, CLNC, CALM, Owner/Nurse Consultant
Jerusha Malaer, Owner / Office Manager
62897 Bilyeu Way
Bend, Oregon, 97701
Phone: (541) 241-4019
International Nurses Association "Top Legal Nurse" Award
Presented to Robert A. Malaer
"This award is presented to top nurses for their achievements, education, specialties, publications, and certifications in their specific fields of practice. Watch for a full page biography in the Worldwide Leaders In Healthcare publication. I am very humbled to receive this award."
Robert A. Malaer, MSN, RN, CLNC, CALM